I'm really soothed by this backyard garden with global touches. The colors are refreshing and the details divine. I especially love the tea station for two! Via Sunset Magazine.
Bohemian Rhapsody was the theme for this lovely garden by Vanessa Kuemmerle a landscape designer and the founder of Vee Horticulture. I just love the wooden Balinese doors and the batik cushions!
- Use tertiary colors on the color wheel for more complexity and depth. (ex. sage, lime, charcoal, maroon and aqua)
- Think eclectic and sensual - incorporate plants from all over the world.
- Use plants in layers and mix them for textures, colors and scents.
- Don't be a plant snob. Shop everywhere for plants & accessories
- Play with scale - uses big leafed plants up front and small leafed ones in back.
Via Sunset Magazine.